swollen lymph nodes in neck, ear pressure and pain, cough, and sinus congestion
I'm a 17 year old male

Last year, i was sick for a long time and eventually i was diagnosed with mono, but i was at the tail end of it by that time. Since then, the lymph nodes in my neck are still swollen, the right one is roughly the size of a lima bean or grape. Also, my tonsils in the back of my throat are really swollen and sometimes a little tender, but i'm not sure if those are connected to the lymph nodes. I've had a persistent cough with phlegm, usually light colored but is darker after i smoke. My nose is almost always stuffy or runny, and now i have pain and pressure in both of my ears. The left one was actually emitting a high-pitched whining sound, similar to making a balloon whine as you let the air out. it feels like air is escaping when that happens. If i hold my nose and mouth closed and try to blow out, the pressure makes my right ear hurt a lot.

before my bout of sickness last year (which lasted several months, fluctuating in intensity) i never had any of these problems except maybe a cough every once in a while from smoking.
First thing, YOU HAVE TO QUIT SMOKING!!! and go to a ear,nose and throat doctor (ENT)
I agree, quite smoking, then see a specialist, looks like you could be having some complications from your past sickness.
sounds like a regular infection to me (ear-tonsil), besides the mono. have your doctor check you one more time.