teen health,
Hi , my name is Mardin and I'm 18 years old .. I'm 156 cm and 57 kg , i was wondering what should my weight be if i were  156 cm? am i fat ??
This is a touchy one because I don't like BMI charts. They do not take many factors into account thereby making them a reliable tool. For example, your bones structure, (i.e. thin build or stocky), Body fat/muscle ratio, etc.  If Arnold Schwarzenegger was to use a BMI (weight vs height) chart while bodybuilding, it would have classified him as obese. Another way to look at fat versus muscles is that a cubic inch of muscle will weigh more than a cubic inch of fat. Muscle is about 18 percent more dense than fat. So a better question is am I in shape or do i need to convert more areas of fat to muscle? With that said, here is a weight chart that should only be used to give you an idea, so don't take it as gospel.

Ideal body weight depending on height and age for men:

Height (in centimeters) 25 years old 35 years old 45 years
                      150 cm 56 kg                 59 kg     60 kg
                      152 cm 56 kg                 59 kg 60   
                      154 cm 57 kg                 59 kg 61 kg
                      156 cm 57 kg                 59 kg 62 kg
                      158 cm 58 kg                 60 kg 62 kg
                      160 cm 59 kg                 61 kg 64 kg
                      162 cm 60 kg                 63 kg 65 kg
nope ur not fat how long ur ****
sorry but I'm a girl not a man!
I found a BMI calculator that might help more.  Keep in mind that if girls in your school and on your social media pages are promoting being thin and acting like anorexia is the "in" thing and are pressuring you that this is a horrible idea and will have profound consequences on their lives as well as anyone they manage to influence.  Anorexia is a mental illness.  Being thin as a stick is not healthy.  Eating healthy and getting just the right balance in exercise and rest is so much better for you.

It's alright to just try to be healthy, though.  Still, keep in mind that the BMI calculator that I found is only a tool and that your body is still growing and maturing:

http://bmi.emedtv.com/bmi/bmi-chart-for-women-p2.html