thyroid peoblem....i think?
I have a TSH level of 0.86, and my T4 is 8.8 and my T3 Free is 2.6 and my T3 total is 88, and I am always tired, i can get about 10 hours a sleep a night and still wake up tired. I go to the gym at least 3-4 a weeks and work out (when i have the energy, most of the time i just force myself to go even when i do not have any energy) and I am in the weight watchers program, and I have still have a problem loosing weight, matter of fact I have gained 3 pounds recently. I have an appt. with my doctor in a few weeks so I am not sure if my thyroid levels are considered normal with the symptoms that I am having. And my blood pressure just recently started to rise about 10 numbers. If anyone has any information of thyroid of anything like that please let me know, thank you.
Hi msthang664,
Lab values vary from lab to lab because they use different methods to test for everything.
But generally the TSH is about 0.5-5.5
The T4 is 4.5-12.5 and the total T3 is 80-220. the T3 to total T3/T4 ratio should be 20:1
Your values low normal but the ration is low. You symptoms sound like hypothyroidism though. My husband gets really tired if his is only a tiny bit low. So, it is possible that yours is low enough to cause symptoms.
mkh9