General Health Community
tingling at end of the tongue

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

tingling at end of the tongue

I am bothered  recently because I have a tingling sensation toward the tip of my tongue. It seems to appear when I am tired, or have done exersise, it is beginning to persist toward night. . Does this have anything to do with an impending mini stroke? If so, what can I do. Can it be connected with some neurological problem? I wake up some nights with a sudden, explosive movement of my legs that lasts a few seconds. Last night, I brushed my right leg against the sheet, and my who body did that sudden spasm. I do exercise at the YMCA two times a week, with 10lb weights in each hand, standing and lying down following a structured class, and I walk on the treadmill about 15 minutes at a rate of 17 minutes for a mile.
I take an 81mg aspirin every night, Diovan 160 each day and niaspan 500 each night. What is going on?
I am 83 years old. Thank you.