General Health Community
uncomfortable feeling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

uncomfortable feeling

dull feeling on right side stomach bloating
you should go to your doctor, it could be your appendix, im not saying it is but rather be safe than sorry
Could be gallbladder disease.  Very common - drink grapefruit juice with vegetable oil to help with the pain until you see your doctor.
can be your appendix
Avatar n tn
Ok thanks
Avatar n tn
I went to doctor and he gave me nexium and the symptoms are still there its feels like it swollen it doesn't hurt it just feel like something is there
I take Gas X to relieve the symptoms.  But I've had GERD for years and had a fundiplication (stomach stapled to the esophagus) and it didn't seem to help very much.  Ginger Ale helps to relieve the bloating also; especially flat ginger ale.  I am so sorry you have this condition - I hate it as I get "heart burn" every night.  You might want to try taking Milk Thistle, it helps the liver to get rid of toxins.  Hope you feel better soon.