upper left stomach, uncomfortable feeling
Thank you so much for having this web-site with plenty of helpful information. I am experiencing my stomach problem for last 15 days. it is not a terrible pain, but its uncomfortable feeling in my upper left of stomach. before it was in the middle of stomach. my stomach makes lots of noises. if i press with my hand on it it makes noise like gases or something moves from that place to another. i go to toilet (lately little difficult). I took medications for bloating and also anti acid. both help for some time. what could it be? do i need to go to my doctor? I am HIV positive, but i dont take any medication for it as my blood counts are good so far. please help with this :) many thanks.
It sounds like you are constipated and gassy.  I would try a medicine like gas-x to see if that gets gas to pass and you should increase your fiber, water, fruit, and vegetable intake to help with constipation.  If it doesn't get better with that you should see your doctor.