General Health Community
vaccination

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

vaccination

How much time need to heal wound from vaccination and whether vaccination wounds are similar? And it is possible to dont feel pain when needle penetrable into the muscle?
You may experience some redness and swelling at the site of injection but you should not have a wound from the vaccine. You may have an infection or be experiencing an allergic reaction. Go to your doctor or vaccine clinic and have your wound examined.

Needles are very sharp and tend to not hurt more than a "pinch" when passing the skin, if at all. There are creams and patches that numb the skin and can be applied 15-30 minutes before the shot. Vaccines are kept cold and you are probably feeling the cold solution going into warm muscle and unfortunately this can't be avoided.

Continue to get vaccines to protect yourself from serious illnesses, unless advised by your doctor of health nurse. Keep us updated :o)
But if in street. I am going and someone jab needle to my muscle, or somewhere in body. It can be that i can't feel any pain and don't know what I was jabed with needle and maybe infected with some disease?
?
A needle stick injury is totally different. Your wound may be abcess (abscess) caused by bacteria that was on the needle. If you don't know who has used the needle then you are at risk for diseases. You should go to doctor and get tested. How long ago did this happen? Some diseases take weeks to show up in a blood test. I will pray for you. If you would like to discuss your situation please feel free to send me a message.
I am asking one question it is possible to don't feel a pain when someone jabbed me with needle?
becouse when i come back home and looked at muscle there was no wound or blood on there? So it isn't posible to be injured with needle there were are no wound?
It is possible I suppose, if you were distracted. If you have any concerns then I would talk to a doctor. I hope you are okay.
But if there are no wound?
And blood