General Health Community
vaginal fluttering

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

vaginal fluttering

I have vaginal fluttering 5 months back. That time i was pregnant. Fluttering was for 6 seconds.But there is no pain. I feel very discomfort and i can,t control it. During day time i can control but night time i can,t. But there is no pain. after 48 hours of fluttering i had a miscarriage. Still now i am suffering from fluttering. Monthly 3 to 6 times i had that kind of feeling. After fluttering my heart beat comes to the maximum rate and 20 minutes later i came to the normal rate.Please help me. Is this the symptoms of any nerve problem ? When i contact the gynacologist they said not to worry. Why it's happening for me? I am not having any other medical problem.