General Health Community
very bad headache

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

very bad headache

I hit my head fairly hard on my counter 4 days ago. didn't ice it and I have had a very bad headache since, it just won't go away. what should I do? there's also an indent where I hit it
Hi Myloves,

First I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad you found this Forum. I want to let you know that there are NO Doctors on this Forum only CP - Chronic Pain - Patients that help each other with our OWN expertise and experiences that we have developed through our OWN CP Issues.

I'm SO very sorry that this has happened to you!! Headaches are just the worst type of pain as far as I'm concerned!!  You've had this headache WAY too long.  I think it would be best for you to either go to the ER OR to your Family Doctor.  You REALLY need to be sure that you don't have a concussion.  It sounds like you hit your head VERY hard!!

Please get this checked out as it's NOTHING to fool around with.  

I hope that you will keep us informed as to what you find out.  :)

I wish you th VERY best..........Sherry
Oh my gosh. Get to a doctor pronto!! What are you waiting for?? GO TO ER ASAP!!!!!!!!