General Health Community
what is wrong with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

what is wrong with me?

hi im 23 yrs old have had 2 children, my problem is for the last 4 days i have had gradual onset of muscle weakness it started in my torso between my hips and rib cage then that night it was my torso and upper arms now its my torso arms and legs i cant eat without dry reaching or vomiting and i cant drink anything without feeling very nauseous, i feel nausea and fatigued all day and im having trouble concentrating my hands arms and legs are shaky. also i keep getting heart fluttering and dizziness when i go from laying to sitting or sitting to standing
i have not been in contact with anyone who has infectious illness and i had the contraceptive implant put in my arm in December im not on any other medication nor do i drink alcohol or do drugs i have not changed my dietary intake.
i smoke and drink coffee about 6 cups a day and 15 smokes a day.
im really worried as i have never felt this sickly and worn out before.
have a CBC blood panel taken.  You may be deficient in something.  I felt the same.. weak and out of it allll the time when I was unaware of being anemic.  Thyroid and Ferratin levels should be checked for sure.  Oh, Also Vit B.  Hope you feel better hun.  
Like any doctor would say it could be a cause of anything if i was you i would go to the doctor and get it checked out.
Cut down on caffiene, quit smoking and go see your doctor.