General Health Community
whats going on??

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

whats going on??

OK SO I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE RESTROOM LATELY N PINKISH COLOR BEEN ON THE TOILET PAPER IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 3 TO 4 DAYS NOW CAN'T BE A PERIOD JUST BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER DONE IT BEFORE SO WHAT'S GOING ON????
Is this pinkish colour on the tissue paper from the front passage or the back?

If it is from the back passage, this will be from hemaroids, from straining to go or by aggravation from diarrhea.

If this is coming from your vagina and you are pregnant you need to get checked out by the doctor as soon as possible.

If you are not pregnant - your hormones may be out of balance.  A doctor would take a blood test to confirm this.

If you feel this is pinkish when you do a pee, this is likely to be an infection of the bladder called Cystitis and you will need some medication for that.  A urine test will confirm this.

Let me know how you get on.
Best wishes.
Thanks but IT seem like both but ill check next Time but thanks
possible internal hemroids they will do thaT TO YA