why do i feel nauseous after drinking or eating first thing in the morning
In the mornings I can drink coffee but if I try and drink water or juice or eat I feel nauseous what can be causing me to feel this way?!?
You may want to take a pregnancy test.
Pregnant???
Hye!

I can't clearly shoot in the dark but I'd suggest you switch over to De-caf coffee first and then try eating in bit and pieces. The functions should restore in less than a week's time. Btw, since how long are you experiencing this?
If pregnancy is out of the question, what adhyaru said is a partial answer.  You might also want to check into food sensitivities.  It sounds strange, but that is what does it for me:  http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=faq&dbid=30

It matters greatly what you choose to eat first thing in the morning with food sensitivities.  I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but when I do, I find that quinoa makes a great gentle food for breakfast.  It is higher in protein than that gluten laden wheat ever thought of having and is actually far more satisfying because it is actually more suited to my own needs.  Now I know why all those so-called breakfast foods were not good for me personally.  This may be the case for you, too.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.  Eggs, bacon, sausage, and all those wheat based breads that people use are all things that people with Tyramine Intolerance should be avoiding.

Very small amounts of foods should actually help.  Watch which decaf coffees you choose, if you choose decaf.