General Surgery Community
Partial discectomy

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Partial discectomy

I have been suffering for a year with severe low back pain. I've done PT, injections, pain specialist, you name it to try and get relief. I finally went to a surgeon and he recommends a partial discectomy. Has anyone had one and how did it go for you? How was recovery? And was it worth it, are you in less pain?
I don't really have any more options so I'm going to do it but I'm just curious
I think you should try that once as your doctor is suggesting, one of my friends had tried it and it really helped but the result could vary from person to person. If you want to explore more then you can as before taking any medicine you need to believe about that and then take perfect dose. I hope it will help definitely.