Ring Stuck on my Hand?
I've tried just about everything from elevation of my hand, to lubricants and drinking water...

My body is bloated; lol And I fell asleep with this ring on. And now its way too small. Its at the base of the finger. Photo attached.

Any idea how to get this thing off?

Thanks.
my advice would be to relax soak ur finger or hand in salt water and then put a lil soap on it and should slide off maybe try ice too for swelling
cut it off
Don't overdo it on the water.  Although drinking water is a good thing, too much of it can kill you too.

Are your other fingers swollen or just the one with the ring on?  Do you suffer from fluid retention?  

If it's just the finger with the ring on this will be due to you trying to get it off.
You could leave it on and wait for your fluid retention to subside; soak in cold water (like the previous writer mentions) and apply lots and lots of lubrication - if you do keep forcing to get it off this will make your finger swell even more.

If it is really painful and bothering you, I agree with BarbieAnn85 that the only way you will get it off is by having your ring (not your finger) cut off.  Most jewellers do this.

All the best.