Tubal ligation question
I am 39 years old.  It has been five years since I had my tubes clipped.  My dr. used the filshie clips.   I was new to this five years ago and didn't ask enough questions.  Now I am concerned because I have read about women getting pregnant years after their tubes were clipped.  What exactly happens to the tubes?  Is there still blood supply to the tubes.  I was told there is. And I have heard of clips falling off.  Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
I had flishie clips over 25 years ago.  I haven't heard anything about clips falling off. I did get told that after 5 years the chance of pregnancy dropped considerably, and after 10 years it was virtually unlikely.  there is still blood supply but that didn't mean the ova could get through.  Talk to your local family planning clinic if you need further information. I hope this helps.