bamboozled
my friend had a bowel wash op.. came out of surgery and was totally paralysed for 15 hours.she was told that she had had a seizure. when she came round she was seeing and talking to her dead brother for 2 days. got discharged from hospital and on her return home she lost all recognition of her home, family and friends. took her back to hospital where she has been for a week now and she thinks that it is where she lives. she woke up yesterday morning with all the left side of her face and body numb.  she can no longer read or write properly and is suffering from a feeling of water running down the inside of her head. nobody will give us an answer as to what is happening. can anybody help ?
I am so sorry to listen about your friend it happens some time as there are many medical complications. In this situation she needs a lot of care, love, and support from you all. try to tell about something from past like some joyful moment and give her some time. I hope see will recover soon but this is only we can say as of now.