emotional support needed :'(
I had my nerves clumped up from my lower back area. It turned out to be a tumor that was removed through major back surgery on the 3rd of this month and I'm still hospitalized due to not having any vowel movements. I'm so so so frustrated I wanna go home to my 1yr old I don't get out till 2 more days. It's horrible not having your husbands emotional support :'( I am more stressed and feeling depression kicking in now. I just want to pee and leave the f out of here :'(
Did your surgery when well? It was a successful one? If this is the case then you should be happy for this and be patient for another couple of days to be next to your child and husband. You are in the hospital for 8 days now, please think of some people that stay in the hospital for months and you will get power out this thought. Women are stronger than us so i think you have the power in you to keep on well for another 2 days.
Just so the nursing terminology is clear, bowel movements are number 2, so you don't just need to pee to get out of there.  The pain medications you are getting will slow down your digestion.  I would suggest you get them to give you Miralax and magnesium citrate to get your bowels to move.  
Caryopteris I have tried magnesium as well. It's just my muscle down there that I cannot feel. Everything seems to be fine. My tumor was removed, my biopsy came and It wasn't cancerous. I'm all good all I need to do is pee so I can go home. It's frustrating!