General Surgery Community
freacking out
About This Community:

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

freacking out

ok so im haveing a hysterectomie tomorrow i dont whant to be put to sleep im so afrad ill diy and ive got a little baby 3 months my fibirod is 10 cm   please help me to get thrue this im sorry my spelling *****

This discussion is related to Scared of surgery, never had surgery before and scared of anesthesia. HELP.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
HI,
Removal of the uterus for a fibroid uterus is not a very complicated surgery. So you can rest assured and expect a good outcome. Type of anaesthesia can be chosen as regional anaesthesia if you are afraid of general anaesthesia. Discuss with your Doctor and he will be able to relieve your fears. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
Blank
1355431_tn?1369978906
you will be fine. This time of surgery is very common Try to relax and get yourrself some rest. It will all be over before you know it. Congrats on the baby. Wishing you the best of luck :)
Blank
4775557_tn?1359038281
I think this is because of your over possessive nature about your baby and your life as you do not want to loose anything this fear is there in your mind. try to do some meditation and think that no one can take anything from you, all you need to do your regular work without thinking about anything.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...