freacking out
ok so im haveing a hysterectomie tomorrow i dont whant to be put to sleep im so afrad ill diy and ive got a little baby 3 months my fibirod is 10 cm   please help me to get thrue this im sorry my spelling *****

This discussion is related to Scared of surgery, never had surgery before and scared of anesthesia. HELP.
HI,
Removal of the uterus for a fibroid uterus is not a very complicated surgery. So you can rest assured and expect a good outcome. Type of anaesthesia can be chosen as regional anaesthesia if you are afraid of general anaesthesia. Discuss with your Doctor and he will be able to relieve your fears. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
you will be fine. This time of surgery is very common Try to relax and get yourrself some rest. It will all be over before you know it. Congrats on the baby. Wishing you the best of luck :)
I think this is because of your over possessive nature about your baby and your life as you do not want to loose anything this fear is there in your mind. try to do some meditation and think that no one can take anything from you, all you need to do your regular work without thinking about anything.