muscle that effects sexual performace in abdomal wall?
I have been misdiagnosed several times by doctors that are all about the money and not about the patient. This is the problem...... I was getting freaky with my wife. Well we inserted an object in my anal cavity and that pressed against the back side of my abdomal wall and severed something about 2 inches below my belly button. I feel a constant burning and i know that it is there. But it is not deathly painful. This caused my erection to go immediately limp when that something snapped. I did some research and i think it was some kind of full muscle partial or rupture. It is not healing back together with time, it will require surgery. I know because this is sometime later. When the injury was caused a number of things happened: One i completely lost the reflexativity of my erection. Where it used to bounce off my belly button it now points to the ground. Second, my erections only last for only 10 seconds before going limp. The skin at the base of my penis is still intact. A urologist checked that then said that he couldn't figure it out and directed me to a general surgeon. This is not a disease, It was an accident that i caused to myself.
u should take advise from a neurologist as well as endocrinologist
That is not what i was looking for. That is a typical doctor blow off pass it on to another doctor that doesn't know what it is. It isn't a disease or disorder. I literally felt a muscle snap in my body. How is it that a doctor can't figure this out? Literally How many doctors does it take to get a straight awnser? So do you know a uh endodoctor whatever that knows what this is because i just read what they do and that doesn't sound like what i need at all i need someone to give me a MRI then look at the pictures and say hey there is the problem we'll have you in a operation table in a couple days thats gonna cost to 8 grand or something its gonna take a few stitches