1426?1379540066
General discussion User Group
Help please
About This Group:

Just what it says: you choose the topic. :-)

Founded by BluCrystal on September 18, 2013
14 members

Help please

SO IN FEBRUARY I CAME OFF MY HORSE BAD AND I BROKE MY COCCYX BONE, HAD MANY PROBLEMS ALONG THE WAY BUT NOW IT HAS EVER BEEN SO BAD, THE PAIN IS GETTING UNBEARABLE!! HERE ARE SOME OF MY SYMPTOMS I AM EXPERIENCING.

PAIN IS VERY BAD WHEN SITTING DOWN.
PAIN WHEN I TOUCH THE BONE OR SIT ANYWHERE OR LEAN NEAR THE BONE, LEAN FORWARD DOES NOT HELP THE SITUATION.
PAIN VERY SORE WHEN I STAND UP FROM SITTING OR LYING DOWN, GO STIFF.
WHEN ON THE TOILET VERY SORE.
PAIN IN MY BUM GOES NUMB IF I AM SAT DOWN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, I GET UP REGULARLY TO EASE PAIN, THIS DOESN'T WORK, SOMETIMES CAN BE A VERY WEIRD FEELING LIKE TODAY LEGS HAVE GONE NUMB, AND I HAVE A BURNING FEELING IN MY LEGS OR IT CAN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE AND THEY CAN FEEL LIKE ICE. KEEP GETTING PINS AND NEEDLES QUITE REGULARLY.
CANNOT STRETCH MY BACK FORWARD AS THIS DOES NOT HELP THE PAIN.
TRYING TO SLEEP IS VERY HARD FOR ME CANNOT GET COMFY SO EACH MORNING THE PAIN IS WORSE AND I AM FEELING VERY SICK.
MY BACK FEELS AS THOUGH IT IS GETTING WORSE INSTEAD OF BETTER.
HAVING A HOT WATER BOTTLE DOES NOT HELP.
HAD A PHYSIO FOR MY BACK AND SHE DID NOT WANT TO TOUCH THE AREA AS IT WAS BAD AND SHE DID NOT WANT TO MAKE WORSE.
WHEN BENDING OVER A VERY SUDDEN SHOOTING SHARP PAIN UP MY BACK AND DOWN MY LEGS, THIS IS A VERY SHARP PAIN AND MAKES ME SHOUT WHEN IT HAPPENS STILL NOW CANNOT BEND OVER THAT MUCH.
I THINK THE WAY THE BONE LIES HAS CHANGED DOES NOT FEEL HOW IT USED TO.
FEELS LIKE I HAVE DEEP HEAT ON WHEN I AM SAT FOR A WHILE.
ON DAY 1 OF TIME OF THE MONTH I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO MOVE THE PAIN IS SO BAD STRUGGLE TO WALK ON TOP OF ALL THE OTHER PAIN.

DUE TO ALL THIS, I HAVE MISSED HORSE SHOWS, CANNOT RIDE NOW DUE TO PAIN BEING SO BAD, THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING FOR ME AS I WANT TO BE SHOWING THE HORSES!!

I JUST FEEL ILL AND WANT A SOLUTION FOR MY BACK TO FIXED AS I ONLY 2O DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE THESE PAINS AT MY AGE!! IF I WOULD'VE COME OFF MY HORSES I WOULDN'T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS BUT IT WAS WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME

Thank you
Hi, Jessicah.  It sounds like you are having an extremely hard time, and while I am very sorry to hear this, I am not qualified to answer you question.  Please copy this post and re-post it in the 'Ask an Expert' forum.  My prayers go out to you, and I hope you feel better soon.  Blessings - Blu
My Prayers to you too..Go to the DR for sure..Maybe get a MRI..This sounds serious and needs to be addressed ASAP..You can come back and let us know what has happen..
Bless
rana64 3. “Life has a way of testi... Comment
rana64 commented on JGF25's status
spider6 commented on photo
Aug 25