A1 (-ve) blood related

I am newly married and my wife has been tested positive for pergnancy. She belongs to A1(-ve) blood group and i belong to B (+ve) group. I want to know what problems might occur and the steps to be taken care to avoid the problems during this first delivery as she belong to A1(-ve).

Thank you

Raj
Women who poses negative blood group face some problems at the time of pregnancy.
Mostly there won't be any issues for the first pregnancy and An Dose of "Rhogam" -An injection has to be given after the first delivery, this is to avoid  a disease called Erythroblastosis fetalis, which  is hemolytic anemia in the fetus or neonate caused by transplacental transmission of maternal antibodies to fetal RBCs. The disorder usually results from incompatibility between maternal and fetal blood groups, often Rh0(D) antigens.