Curious
I have metaplastic carcinoma of the left breast with lymph node involvement.  There is a history of breast cancer in both my parents families.  I know that this is basically a rare, but aggressive form of breast cancer.  What are the chances that my daughter could get this from of breast cancer?  Would the BRACanalysis tests be beneficial for her?  She has no insurance, but I'll sell my soul if I have to if it will be of benefit.  I would like to lessen her chances of having to go through what I am currently experiencing.  What is the age cut off for the HPV vaccine for cervical cancer?  Thank you for your time.  
First of all, we hope you are getting the support and treatment you need. We recommend that you meet with a cancer genetic counselor, who can review your personal and family history, in order to assess the risk for a hereditary cancer syndrome and if your family meets the criteria for BRCA1 and BRCA2 testing. Genetic testing has benefits as well as limitations all of which can be discussed with your genetic counselor. Even if testing is not right for you or your family doesn't meet the criteria for testing, your genetic counselor can explain to you and your daughter your screening options and prevention options.

You can find a genetic counselor who specializes in cancer at the National Society of Genetic Counselors website. You can find more information about breast cancer genetics at AccessDNA. We recommed that you speak with your physician about Gardasil. We wish you and your daughter the best.