Genetic Disorders Expert Forum
Do I have EDS
About This Forum:

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Do I have EDS

Hello:  I would like to know if skin elasticity is the determining factor in deciding if a patient has EDS.  I have many of the symptoms but my skin is only mildly elastic and then only in a few spots.  I have many of the other symptoms but my doctors says there is no way I can have the disease without having more skin elasticity than I do.   Thank you so much