Genetic Disorders Expert Forum
Marfan Syndrome
About This Forum:

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Marfan Syndrome

Hello,  

I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for me about Marfan Syndrome.  My 13 year old daughter is going to be tested for this in Nov.  She has started to show symptoms of sore and stiff joints in her hands and feet.  She is complaining about her arms hurting too.  She has missed a few days of school complaining that is too hard to hold her pencil and it hurting.  She also suffers from migraines.  Is this connected with Marfan Syndrome or connected to something else.

Thank you