aborted 2 pregnancies due to abormal development of baby
I am healthy no desease in the family, I had 2 pregnancies terminated because of abnormal develpment of babies hydroceyphlus and without brain.  I would like to have more children what are chances should I be checked for DNA
We recommend that you meet with a genetic counselor, who can review not only your pregnancy history but also your family history to assess the risk for recurrent birth defects and any appropriate, applicable genetic testing. A genetic counselor will request to review any documentation, such as autopsy reports, for your last two pregnancies. You can find a genetic counselor at the National Society of Genetic Counselors website or through companies like mine, AccessDNA.