27 week fetus with cyst on both kidneys
my daughter is pregnant at 27 weeks and her baby is  boy. We have been to several doctors and they say they can not do anything else for him. He is not making fluid and he has alot of cyst on and around his kidneys.His heart is 157 beats and he moves around alot. Is there anything we can do for this baby? My daughter is 19 and this is her first baby. She doesn't do any drugs and doesn't drink. She has done everything right. I don't understand this. Is there anyone out there that can tell us something else to do?
Hi, I really know what you are going through as I had the same problem. I lost my baby boy on november 23rd at 33 weeks gestation with renal cystic dysplasia kidneys. doctors said the same to me they can't do anything and as well I did payed alot of attention during my pregnancy what to eat and drink. his heart was good to and even my baby moved alot in my tummy. doctors refered me and my boyfriend to do the genetics tests. Its really not fair for us as we really paid alot of attention during the pregnancy and even me can't understand why this happened.
hi!i know exactly how you are feeling!:-( my son and daughter-in-law have just lost thier 1st baby,a girl and they too done everything so right!being careful what she ate,didnt drink or do drugs! had a luverly pregnancy only to be told at her 39 week check up! that she had low amnotic fluid to find out after a scan that baby's kidneys were covered in cysts and there was nothing they could do!so heart-wrenching and frustrating to see her go through labour and birth for her baby girl to only live for a few hours!she weighed 6lb 7oz,so beautiful too! bitter as to why this happened so late in her pregnancy!!! am yet to find out how,keep posted!