Genetics Community
5 germinocytic cysts in fetus brain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

5 germinocytic cysts in fetus brain

i am 22 weeks pregnant and as referred foe the scan because my baby brain ventricles were enlarged one was 9 and other one was 11.5.
today i go for mri scan and tey told me that he has 5 germinocytic cysts in his brain and these cysts are very rare....and tey can be because of cmv,infection or chromosomes problrm...i lost my 2 sons because of pyruvate carbolyase deficiency beause me and my husbands are first cousins and both are carriers of this which is a very rare disorder...so i am very very worried its third time in my pregnancy...
did someone knows more about these cysts....or any information u know and will share with me will be really apprecieted.............
because i donot know what to do...i refuse amino test at 16th weeks because there is a chance of 2 percent at that time...i thought this will not happened again because there is 1 in 4 chance that it will happen.................
thanks in advance
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...