Am I still growing?
I am 21 years old, My father is 5'9'' and mother is 5'1''. I am still 5'4''. I believe my puberty started around 18. I have not seen any height change in a year. I am constantly being told that I look more like a 15-17 year old. My body almost stopped growing when i turn 12 until I was 17, then it started growing little by little. I was 4' 7'' -  4' 9'' for almost 3 years. My grandfather is 5'5'' and my uncle is about 5'8'' (I don't know if its relevant or not.) I also tore my right knee ligament ACL (half torn) last year in May, ever since then I have seen the hold on the height  . I don't know if it has anything to with it or not. I did not go through surgery.
So the question is: How long will my puberty last?? and is there any chance that I will grow anymore.
As mentioned from the other post, there are many factors to consider in determining if puberty has finished or not. These are genetics, nutrition, gender and even environmental issues. As long as your hormones are still changing, there is still a chance that you are physically changing. Take care and best regards.