Epistasis
I have a hard time understanding what is recessive and dominant epistasis.
My teacher`s power points says this:
for dominant epistasis
Dominant allele of one gene has epistatic effect.
Dominant alleles of both genes allow the same precursor processing in the same direction, but into different final products.
Epistatic effect will have dominant allele of that of both genes, which can lead by biosynthetic processes to more expressive form of a trait, and by this way will cover an effect of dominant allele of the hypostatic gene.

for recessive;

Recessive allele of one gene
in homozygous state has epistatic effect.
Dominant alleles of both interactive genes participate in multistage synthesis of the same final product.
Still dominant allele of the epistatic gene functions in one of initial phases of biosynthesis, while dominant allele of the hypostatic gene functions not until in one of its later phases.

Can somebody help me plz
How are you? Epistasis describes how gene interactions can affect phenotypes or outward appearance of an organism to a given characteristic. Epitasis is not restricted to the interactions of only two genes but may occur in several scenarios such as whenever two or more loci interact to create new phenotypes; whenever an allele at one locus masks the effects of alleles at one or more other loci or whenever an allele at one locus modifies the effects of alleles at one or more other loci.  There are several examples of epistasis that may help you more in this link: http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/epistasis-gene-interaction-and-phenotype-effects-460
Take care and best regards.
thank you for the answer,was very helpful
Best regards