Fragile x syndrome eczema asthma allergies
I have a father with scoliosis, eczema, asthma, my sister has a mild learning disability and three boys. two have severe learning disabilities and the other has ailments like my dad. is there anyone who knows of fragile x and severe eczema and allergies combined with fragile x ?
The symptoms of fragile x syndrome are associated with learning disability.  There is no clear link of fragile x to any of the conditions you mentioned: eczema, allergies, and/or scoliosis are NOT associated with fragile x.  Furthermore, fragile x, a sex-linked trait, is generally maternal in origin:  that is, passed from mother to child.  So if the learning disability in your sister and her children are due to fragile x, it most likely is on your mother's side of the family, not your father's side.  (He could possibly be passing on eczema or allergies without being the one passing on fragile x.)
Hope that helps.
Some symptoms are:

Mental retardation or learning disabilities of unknown etiology; autism or autistic-like characteristics; women with premature menopause.

Subtle dysmorphism, log face with prominent mandible and large ears, macroorchidism in postpubertal males, behavioral abnormalities in areas such as the cerebral cortex, amygdala, hippocampus and cerebellum