Genetics Community
Help!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help!!!

First off I've been having unprotected sex  for a while i never missed a period or previously gotten pregnant...I had unprotected sex on March 24 or 31 with Partner #1  he ejaculated in me and during intercourse my period came on. I had sex with both of my partners the entire month of April but i used protection with them both, my period came on April 24. I had unprotected sex with partner #2 on May 4 and May 12 he pulled out both times I did not have my period in May and found out on June 13 that i was 6 or 7 weeks pregnant whose most likely the father. I don't trust my due date or last menstrual period information that much!
Hi,
How are you? Were you able to have an ultrasound done to determine the estimated age of gestation of your baby? Aside from the last menstrual period, ultrasound and physical examination will help determine a more reliable conception date. However, since withdrawal method of contraception is not always a hundred percent effective, the best thing to do at this point is to see your obstetrician for prenatal follow-up and discuss about paternity testing wherein your blood and partners' sample may need to be tested. Hope this helps. Take care and best regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...