I CANT POOP... please help
I CANT POOP i feel as if
its stuck up there and wont come down  and i am  getting lower abdomen collick as if youve eaten somthing that doesnt agree with you. its a bit like abnormal gas and you dont know whats causing it and i have  been feeling dizzy. ive been like this for about 4 days now. please help!!???
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Constipation is most often defined as having a bowel movement less than 3 times per week and it is usually  associated with hard stools or difficulty passing stools.This is often caused by low-fiber diet, not drinking water, and even stress. Other causes of constipation that may be evaluated further by a physician include colon cancer, diseases of the bowel (such as irritable bowel syndrome), nervous system disorders, underactive thyroid and use of certain medications. Increasing your water and fiber intake may help as well as medications like laxatives. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.