Genetics Community
Introducing Dragon1973 as your New Community Leader
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Introducing Dragon1973 as your New Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming Dragon1973 as your new Community Leader for the Genetics Community.  Dragon1973 is also CL of the Down syndrome community & has varied experience and knowledge regarding genetics.  She's a welcomed addition to your community as your new Community Leader.  Together, we look forward to working with Dragon1973 and your entire community, as it continues to grow!

Best,

Cheryl
MedHelp
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
363110_tn?1340924019
Sandi you TOTALLY deserve it!!!!! Your totally qualified!

CONGRATS!
Blank
559187_tn?1330786456
Thanks for taking the job of a "Purple Flower".  It is nice to see people willing and committed to helping with the forum.  

Congratulations and so happy to have you here.  

Julie
Blank
1227139_tn?1367231533
Thank you so very much Cindie & Julie!

I am glad to have the opportunity to help and provide the direction or advice that people are looking for.  I am also so glad to be a part of MedHelp, and it makes me very happy to be able to do this for those in need.

I know as much as I love to help, I am also grateful for the chance to learn a thing or two myself, through these forums.

Sincerely,
Sandi (Dragon1973)
MedHelp Genetics Community Leader;
Down syndrome Community Leader & Ds Group Forum Founder/Moderator
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Genetics Community Resources