Marfan's
Hello, I read an article on Marfan syndrome & recognised some of the features of my 20 year old brother & I wanted to see if you thought it worthwhile him visiting a doctor  to see if he has some condition affecting his connective tissue (I don't want to worry him unneccessarily). Ok, so basically he's got long thin limbs (he's a lot taller than the rest of the familyl) with very long fingers (subject of family jokes for years and he can circle his wrist with his thumb & little finger easily), his face is long and thin too, I think his joints are quite flexible, he complains of pain in his wrists and ankles, he has flat feet requiring supports in his shoes, very bad stretch marks on his back from puberty and a small indentation on his sternum - he also gets silent migraines with visual disturbance after exercise, but not sure this is related.
I'd be grateful of any advice, as I don't want to mention my worries to him unnecessarily,
Thank you.

This discussion is related to Another try.....Marfan's?.