Neurofibromatosis
Okayy guys, so I have this genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, and because of it I have these purple depressions all over my body. These normally do not bother me, but recently some of them have got much darker in colour, and hurt to the touch. Any idea what this could be?
How are you? Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder of the nervous system affecting  how the nerve cells form and grow. It can be classified into neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1 or  von Recklinghaus disease) and neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2). In your case, you may having   “café-au-lait” spots or  light brown spots on the skin  which is associated with NF1. It is best that you check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.

I was diagnosed with NF1 by one of those purple depressions under my breast. I only have the one. From my research the darker ones vould be neurofibromas as well...if they hurt I think you should visit your doctor.