Genetics Community
fsh

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

fsh

my cousin is suffring from fsh. Pls give me its treatment advise
Dear Blush786,
I realized that you originally posted your question in the Down syndrome Forum, and I had asked you to provide me with the type of disorder it was - now I am reading it here, thank you.
When you describe FSH, are you speaking of  Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy?
Or the specific testing for Follicle Stimulating Hormone?
I presume you are speaking of the first one I mentioned.

If you are speaking about Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy, it is a Genetic Disorder and there is no cure for it.  It is a progressive disorder, in that it gets worse slowly as time goes on.  The disability however is usually minor and symptoms are usually mild and very slowly progressive.  There are differing degrees of the disorder though, and can be variable in its onset.  Adults can live a full spanned life.
There is a short comprehensive web site regarding this disorder at:
http://www.mysuccess.net/fsh.html

If this is not what you are referring to, please update me with another post.

In addition to anything I have mentioned, please keep in mind, that while I or others may have extensive knowledge in many areas, you should always seek professional medical advice from your own physician, as it pertains to medical conditions or concerns.

Good luck, and if you have any other questions that I can help you with, please feel free to message me directly.

Sincerely,
Sandi (Dragon1973)
MedHelp Genetics Community Leader;
Children - Special Needs Community Leader;
Down syndrome Community Leader & Ds Group Forum Founder/Moderator