Genetics Community
generic zanax

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

generic zanax

I have been on zanax for a wile now, but this medication is really expensive so now i want to change it to generic, my doctor told me i wont find a generic version, but he told me that before about another medication i was taking and i did find it so i didnt listen to him, i have looked in several online pharmacies and they dont seem to have it, but i've been told that there is a generic zanax so if someone knows where i can find it i will appreciate it alot.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Were you referring to Alprazolam or xanax indicated for anxiety issues? I recommend that you take the medicine as prescribed and talk to your attending physician first prior to changing medication for proper management. Take care and hope all is well, Do keep us posted how it goes.