my daughter
I have a 7 year old daughter who suffers from ataxia and ptosis. Her condition has been undiagnosed and it is extremely frustrating. My husband and I are first cousins, we have no family history of any medical conditions similar to what my daughter has. What would be our chance of conceiving a second healthy child? My daughter is our only child.  

This discussion is related to consanguinity.
i can appreciate how hard it is for you and your family,have you sought genetic councelling or advice?i believe this could help.i wish you all the best
Thank you for your reply and advice. Unfortunately, my daughter has been in a coma for 44 days now due to cardiac arrest (for no clear reason) and we are not sure she is going to make it or not. Please pray for her, it is an extremely difficult time for us.  
just seen this post in genetics,iv replied to you and il say again,you are in my thoughts an my prayers,with love lisa