Genetics Community
please give me answer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

please give me answer

sir i am going to marry my matrilateral cross cousin(aunt's son).i loves him.and i cant live without him.my problem is that ,some are telling it is not good to marry your cousin because their is problem to children.what i do sir?and we both are totally different to look.he is looks as his father.iam looks as my father...head to foot we both are has different features.i think we have different jeans.so iam thinking that it is not a problem to our childern. sir please tell me.is there any problem to marry my cross cousin..if there is, any chance to solve my problem?what can i do for healthy children?please
.i requesting u kindly give me solution.
hi,genetically with being first cousins there is a risk of complications if you are thinking of having children.but in life there is a risk every day as you could walk out the door and get knocked over by a bus...in life you dont choose who you fall in love with,whether its right or wrong.but i would strongly advise genetic councelling if your thinking of having children..and no ones opinion should matter as long as you do it for love and make sure you seek the right help,advice and direction if you are both thinking of having children,and make that your priority good luck