want to conceive will baby have fragile x syndrome?
i have fragile x and i gave it to my son who is three now i want to have another baby but not sure if i do will he/she have the fragile x ? what should i do?

i haven't seen my period for a year now but i am still ovulating, not sure if i can have another baby

please help?

This discussion is related to Love life of fragile X girls.
Most of the time fragile x syndrome affects boys more severely than girls.  Because you are a fragile x carrier, the likelihood of passing on the fragile x gene is 50/50.  That is, in any pregnancy, each conception has a 50% chance of inheriting the fragile x expansion.
Also, although boys are significantly affected when they get mom's expanded fragile x gene, girls can have similar or less severe effects, or sometimes none at at all, and some girls simply "carry" the gene.
You might benefit from seeking a consultation with prenatal/genetic specialists who can give you more information about options for women with fragile x.  Hope that helps.
Best wishes.  ~eureka