Get real about SEX User Group
Am I obsessed with sex?
About This Group:

In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.

Founded by TNexperience on October 14, 2010
62 members

Am I obsessed with sex?

I cannot seem to stop thinking about sex.  I even dream about it most of the time.  I can't seem to keep my fingers away from my womanhood.  This is driving me crazy!!!  
isnt that healthy? as long as it is not making your life dysfunctional, i dont see the problem. perhaps you should embrace it? is it uncomfortable? is it pleasurable?
It's definitely pleasureable!  I love to make love to my womanhood with my fingers.  It's not making my life dysfunctional in the slightest.  I just can't seem to find time or the privacy to do so.
I feel that way too sometimes. but I think it is easier for women to keep hidden.
Not sure where the line is as far as going to far, My life is not disrupted in anyway but sometimes I wonder about my sexual thirst,
I'm getting to the point of wondering about my desire for sex more often than I'm getting it.  I'm totally confused on that.
What do you do for that?
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
Nina716 commented on light pink spotting s...
Feb 02
Chelseycrisp commented on light pink spotting s...
Jan 30