Get real about SEX User Group
Help please!!!!! Can't orgasm :(
About This Group:

In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.

Founded by TNexperience on October 14, 2010
59 members

Help please!!!!! Can't orgasm :(

I cannot orgasm through any form of pleasure. I am with a loving partner and we for some reason cannot get me to finish. I get to a point where i know its coming and than i loose the feeling. I also get no pleasure out of sex. Is this normal? can this be fixed and how can it be fixed?
1 Comment
(with few exceptions) The only way women reach orgasm is with clitoral stimulation.
The clit is the most sensitive, pleasurable part of the body (even more than any part of men’s bodies). Similar to the penis, when aroused, the clitoris fills with blood, becoming larger and more sensitive.
• The clit has 2 parts (all of which swell with pleasure)
The outer clit is the little ball-like tip/head located between the meeting point of the lips at the top of the vagina.
The other part is the inner clitoris. The inner clit is located inside the vagina on both sides of the vaginal opening. Think of it like the letter ‘V’ turned upside down. The outer clit is the point of the V, where the 2 legs meet. The inner clit extends from the tip & splits into the 2 legs inside the body with the vaginal ‘hole’ in the middle.
o The inner clit is not as sensitive as the outer clit and nearly impossible to stimulate with penetration at an un-aroused state as it is limp.
The easiest/ best way to sexually satisfy a woman is with clitoral stimulation. Because the outer clit is the most sensitive and  can be accessed at an un-aroused state, stimulating should be done first.
• With light, slow rubbing/ caressing/ touching she will become aroused and the clit will swell.
• It is best to continue this consistently, following her reactions until she reaches orgasm.
• Once sufficiently satisfied with foreplay, intercourse is more pleasurable for her. This is because she is wet enough and the inner and outer clit are erect therefore more sensitive and easier to stimulate.
• When women orgasm from intercourse it is from inner clitoral stimulation from the penis moving in & out.  However, a lot of women still have difficulty reaching orgasm- nevertheless it is very pleasurable and if the had orgasmed previously, they will be satisfied.
• What a lot of women do not realize, is that with intercourse the orgasm does not simply happen to them… (nore does it simply happen to men).
• Think of it like 2 people using each others bodies to get off. By rotating her hips, she can direct the penis to consistently stimulate the inner clit… making orgasm more likely.
earthangle Back from funeral in Jamaic... Comment
Sep 11
earthangle commented on earthangle's status
Aug 29
earthangle commented on photo
Aug 28