Is this Normal?
I really don't know how to ask this? Anyway my boyfriend likes to get me down and sit on my face and fart! He says it really turns him on and I know it does because he loves to do it to me. I just would like to know if it is normal? He says all guys like to do it? Is he right?
I have never, ever had a guy do that to me!  I think he's being totally rude!
Sweetheart, I think that's his thing... I think that's a fetish of his not every man... I've neva had anyone come remotely close to even wanting that .... He's not right, he's wrong and baby if you're not comfortable with it - don't let him do it... i'm just saying...it does seem a lil rude babe!!
I've never had any kind of urging to do that to my past partners or wife.  Might be a fetish of his to get off, wierd os it is, but has to be mutual for the both to enjoy.  And if you dont like and dont blame you, tell him to find someone else he can gas out.
Relationships are a 50/50 venture.
ewwww
WHOA!.... my brothers used to do that to me when i was a kid and hold me there so i had no choice but to take a breathe....

do you enjoy the farting?i have never heard of another guy doing this, but maybe people just dont talk about it.....
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.