Get real about SEX User Group
Is this Normal?
About This Group:

In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.

Founded by TNexperience on October 14, 2010
59 members

Is this Normal?

I really don't know how to ask this? Anyway my boyfriend likes to get me down and sit on my face and fart! He says it really turns him on and I know it does because he loves to do it to me. I just would like to know if it is normal? He says all guys like to do it? Is he right?
I have never, ever had a guy do that to me!  I think he's being totally rude!
Sweetheart, I think that's his thing... I think that's a fetish of his not every man... I've neva had anyone come remotely close to even wanting that .... He's not right, he's wrong and baby if you're not comfortable with it - don't let him do it... i'm just saying...it does seem a lil rude babe!!
I've never had any kind of urging to do that to my past partners or wife.  Might be a fetish of his to get off, wierd os it is, but has to be mutual for the both to enjoy.  And if you dont like and dont blame you, tell him to find someone else he can gas out.
Relationships are a 50/50 venture.
ewwww
WHOA!.... my brothers used to do that to me when i was a kid and hold me there so i had no choice but to take a breathe....

do you enjoy the farting?i have never heard of another guy doing this, but maybe people just dont talk about it.....
earthangle commented on TinaR10's status
Jul 29
earthangle Apt went well that gaining ... Comment
Jul 27
Jul 27