Get real about SEX User Group
how do i stop faking orgasms???
About This Group:

In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.

Founded by TNexperience on October 14, 2010
62 members

how do i stop faking orgasms???

i have been faking orgasms for a long time with my boyfriend. It takes me a long time to ***, and with penetration it just doesn't happen. As a result i fake orgasms during intercourse, but now i want to be able to reach orgasm during penetration (if it is possible), but i cant stop faking it. What is my problem? I don't want to tell him that i have been faking it all along. how do i fix this?
I've been lucky enough to never had the problem of having to fake orgasms.  I'm to orgasmic.  
Do other things to make yourself *** after faking s3x.
Not all women can get off with just straight penetration.  You just might need manual stimulation prior to.  Do you like oral sex, or grab a toy or two, Im sure your significant other will enjoy helping or watching for a short time.  
  My wife also needs the extra stimulation before is able to have an orgasm, yes I greatly enjoy helping her with this.  
are you sure you are faking? - if you cant stop then why do you think it's a fake?
get a new bf!......lol...no im jk..... some women just cant get off with just sex....its normal.....do you orgasim of your masturbating?
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
Nina716 commented on light pink spotting s...
Feb 02
Chelseycrisp commented on light pink spotting s...
Jan 30