Get real about SEX User Group
sex problem
About This Group:

In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.

Founded by TNexperience on October 14, 2010
59 members

sex problem

ok i'm tight and i'm use to thicker & bigger penises but i really like this guy & i fake  my orgasms b/c it's not as thick & i can't feel it as much!!so can any one help me with my problem?
I think it's because you are used thicker and longer penises that you're having trouble with the orgasms.  I'm sort of used to shorter, thinner ones myself.  I would love to have a long thick one in me once in awhile!  Sounds yummy!
I am not sure how to help with that one other then I guess its more of your personal preferance. Maybe use something along with s3x to make it more fun.
TarTelcontar joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 12
earthangle Looking forward to c my lil... Comment
Apr 06
bkalyan joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 06