Gout Community
Gout?
About This Community:

Gout is a common and painful form of arthritis that causes swollen, red, hot and stiff joints when uric acid builds up in the blood. Discuss topics including symptoms and medical or alternative treatments for gout.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gout?

I having been having problems with pain in my foot, its really bad and when it happens I can't walk. it really seems like gout but I am a vegetarian, I have been avoiding legumes and other foods known to cause gout, I do not drink beer, could there be other causes or could it be a different condition? It has been happening quite often these past few months...
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would suggest going to see your doctor and request a blood test. Have your doctor test your Uric Acid level. If the level is high, good chances it could be gout. My boyfriend has the same problem as you. He is acutally going through a gout attack now, and he has horrible pain in his foot/big  toe area.
Blank
1666982_tn?1367027256
If you are a diabetic or have a poor immune system it could be neuropathy. Check with a endocrinologist they can run blood work and find out.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gout Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank