Gout Community
Meloxicam?

Gout is a common and painful form of arthritis that causes swollen, red, hot and stiff joints when uric acid builds up in the blood. Discuss topics including symptoms and medical or alternative treatments for gout.

Meloxicam?

Is there anyone who is taking Meloxicam that would know how much aspirin is in it? I am allergic to aspirin and just read the printout from the pharmacy. Can't call my dr till Mon. and think maybe I shouldn't take it. On the other hand my dr knows I'm allergic to aspirin. Hoping someone may know.
Hi there!

Meloxicam is an NSAID and does not have aspirin in it. However if one is allergic to aspirin, meloxicam may be used with caution. If it has been prescribed by your doctor you may take it; otherwise I would suggest avoiding it.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I've been on that medication for many years and have had no side effects.  It's been very helpful for my condition (severe tibial tendonitis).