Vegetarian diet that would fulfill my nutrient requirements
History:

-I'm 28 year male, and a gout sufferer.
-I've had one attack so far on April 3rd, my Uric acid level was 9.02 mg/dL.
-After taking medicines, exercising and turning to vegetarian diet for a month, my level is 3.7 mg/dL now (as of May 13).
-I'm not obese, but was 6kg above the ideal weight for my age and height (5ft 11 inch). I've lost the extra weight. I'm running almost 5 days a week now to loose more.
-I don't drink or smoke.

Issue:

Throughout my life I never liked red meat, and rarely consumed it. I mostly preferred white meat, but after the gout attack I've made life style changes by becoming a vegetarian. However, my body is feeling as if it's not getting all the nutrients, mostly proteins. Can anyone kindly advise me how to get all the nutrients through fruits, vegetables, beans and lentils etc. without increasing my uric acid levels and triggering another attack?

Thanks in advance!
Hi there!

Vegetarian diet can provide all nutrients except a few micronutrients e.g. vitamin B12 that may be supplemented. Aside avoiding meat and poultry, it is also important to avoid alcohol, reduce fat and excessive carbohydrate intake and take plenty of fruits and vegetables and adequate fluids. For a specific diet plan it would be advised to visit a nutritionist/ dietician.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!