Welcome to the Gout forum!
This is a new forum on MedHelp and we're hoping some folks with questions or comments will find it helpful. Feel free to post about anything you feel pertains to it and let's see if we can get some dialog going.

Welcome aboard!

Gah_70
Have any of you tried Total Gout Relief? I had a coworker whose husband used this system to treat his gout. He says Total Gout Relief gave him amazing results, to the point where his gout is virtually gone! He says the system contains only high quality, all-natural ingredients which are supposed to clean and repair your system from the inside out.

Now, my main reason for posting this message: I wonder if Total Gout Relief will work for my brother. He has been diagnosed with gout for the past 3 years. He has tried everything, but nothing has worked for him. If any of you have had any experience with the system, please leave a comment. Thanks!
I have been hearing about Total Gout Relief a lot lately. I have gout myself, and I recently started using this system. So far, it has been great! It relieves my flareups within a couple of minutes after applying the roll-on ointment. The natural supplements that come with the system are really easy to take. Now, I'm not a guy that particularly takes the initiative to take his medication. In fact, I absolutely I hate swallowing pills, but the Total Gout Relief pills are so worth taking. I feel so much better on the inside. Plus, I function much better nowadays. A lifestyle handbook comes with the system. I don't particularly like reading, but I had to read through this thing. It contains so many useful tips!  Total Gout Reliefs gets two thumbs up from me. Hopefully, this system will work for your brother as much as it has worked for me. Wishing you and your brother the best!
Cronic gout problems for  years, tried just about everything available,but still had flare ups twice a week.For some reason i stopped drinking town water and started drinking bottled water about a month back, about 2lt's daily so far not even a twinge, fingers crossed. I will post again next month...