Grief & Loss Community
16 days ago my life got turned upside down.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

My husband, age 42, died 16 days ago. No warnings, no goodbyes, no nothing....just in a blink of an eye. I don't want to go into all of it right now. What I really need is someone that has or is going through the same thing. I can't seem to find anyone out there that has gone through this. I've talked to lots of people that have lost their spouses...but it was from cancer, or some illness. I'm not saying my pain is anymore or any less.I just need someone that can relate to exactly what I'm going through. Just like I can't relate to someone that has lost their child. I couldn't begin to understand what a parent is going through. I know what pain feels like that, but that's all. So if anyone out there has gone through this, please write me. I'm in serious need of a friend that can say "I understand" and not be lying. Thank you.
Hello, I sure hate the position your in at the moment,because it's terribly painful.
  Sadly I lost my wife suddenly aswell.
  To many people say "im so sorry" honestly because they don't know what to say & for me that hurt to hear.

My heart goes out to ya